Reading Already There?

There's more to the experience than just the book. Find it here.

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Comment Box is Open

The blog has been going for about two years without comments. I do get some feedback when the posts feed to Facebook, but I do miss some of the back and forth of my old blogging days (but not the meanness). So, I've set the new posts to be open for moderated comments.

Comments are also open at the companion blog for Already There--Spoiler Alert--where I will be posting as well.

I look forward to reading what you have to say!

4 comments:

Left-footer said...

I've got a blog on wordpress, too, and the people there seem much more willing to comment.

Blogging without comments is like playing tennis against a brick wall.

MCH said...

I have enjoyed reading many of your posts and found it surprising that you did not allow comments. I initially attributed your comment-blocked blog to either a lack of interest in your readers' opinions or, more likely, a very busy life making responding difficult. I know -- ridiculously judgmental! I look forward to following along sans meanness. Good luck with the new book.

Mark Mossa, SJ said...

Lack of interest, certainly not!

I do have a busy life. So, I'm not able to respond to all comments. But I try to do what I can.

Thanks for your comments!

Garpu said...

Welcome back! :)