Reading Already There?

There's more to the experience than just the book. Find it here.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Photos of Recent Events

The Ordination Liturgy was beautiful




See more photos here


Mike and Marion came from New York

Kathreja came from DC

Patty and Bob came from Boston

My nephews served my first mass
See more photos here

We had a party
See more photos here

Saint Peter's, my parish and employer before I joined the Jesuits let me come and celebrate mass, and were kind enough to throw me a party of their own.

My former boss, Msgr. Leigh Lehocky, concelebrated the mass

They had a beautiful cake, which I never did get a piece of.

And I was happy that Justin, one of the former members of the youth group, came out for it.
See more photos here.

And photos of these, and other events, can be found on my Flickr page.