Reading Already There?

There's more to the experience than just the book. Find it here.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Something New


Suddenly my life is new. And there has been some call to say something about it. So, I'm going to try to offer some reflections in the next few weeks on the first months of priesthood. I have been a priest for ten days and already it's clear that almost 11 years of preparation doesn't keep it from being a new an different experience once it's a reality. I have a new identity, and it's going to take some working out of what precisely that means. And it might be of interest to a few others to have a glimpse of that process. So, I'll share occasionally about that. Unlike my past blog, there will be no comments, but I'm happy to answer inquiries via e-mail, which can be sent by means of the link in my profile.